Tuesday 3 January 2012

Two sessions on blog!!

Well I'm keeping up with the exercise part of janathon but I guess blogging two days in one go is against the rules?!! oh well..
Had a slow paced 3 miler yesterday with mu soon to be brother in law Batman (yes that is the correct spelling of his surname!!) Today was a 1000m swim. Swimming is definitely not a strong point but something I enjoy.
Batman and I have tentatively decided to attempt an Iron man in 2013... As yet I haven't mentioned this to Mrs runingtaz!!  I intend to keep this blog going after janathon as I diary and way of staying focused on the goal of IRONMAN 2013!! This is something that has been on my mind for a while but Its only since reading the Brilliant 'can't swim, can't ride, can't run' by Andy Holgate that I've had the confidence to commit to achieving it. If you're even remotely interested in Triathlon you'll love this book.
See ya.

1 comment:

  1. The rules!!! Well done on mixing it up a bit with the swim. I'll have to give that book a go, though an Ironman would scare me too much!

    ReplyDelete